The new 2016 Toyota Corolla Special Edition will be produced between August and December 2015, at Toyota’s Cambridge, Ontario plant, and will be limited to 8000 units, the motor company has announced.
The 2016 Toyota Corolla Special Edition’s sporty styling features, inside and out, comes with wheel paddle shifters, rear disc brakes and Sport Driving Mode along with an array of additional standard features. Based on the sporty Corolla S Plus grade, the 2016 Corolla Special Edition adds:
- Unique 17-inch alloy wheels with gloss black finish
- Black interior with red contrast stitching
- Red accented dash and door trim
- Smart Key System with pushbutton start
- Three colors: exclusive Absolutely Red, Black Sand Pearl and Super White
- Special Edition floor mats with logo and unique exterior badge
The new design is made to appeal also to youthful, technology-loving buyers. The 2016 Corolla special edition will come in three colors: Super White, Black Sand Pearl, and the appropriately named Absolutely Red—which will only be available on this model.